Author Topic: Well, we hear it screamed all the time..  (Read 1224 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Well, we hear it screamed all the time..
« on: April 25, 2022, 01:47:13 AM »
..But it sure looks like "black lives matter", didn't matter that much to this pair!

https://nypost.com/2022/04/25/north-carolina-infant-siblings-die-after-found-unresponsive-parents-arrested/
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Well, we hear it screamed all the time..
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2022, 01:58:10 AM »
There was another mom and grandma team mad at a 4 yr old girl for taking a sip of whiskey so they forced her to drink what was left, a half a bottle. I believe her blood alcohol was 6.5.

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2022, 02:02:42 AM »
And, a black baby died after the dad spiked his bottle.
I guess the baby was crying.

Black are killing each other at a tremendous rate here and every large city.

BLDSTM  (black lives don't seem to matter)
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 02:55:55 AM »
BLM is a fraud as they have little if nothing to do with helping blacks...
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 06:54:11 AM »
I got called out and given bad boy points on a very popular forum that some here go on just for saying that most gun crime is black on black. They said it was a racial stereotype. No surprise the owner of that forum is from canada. I was on that forum since its inception and had one of the highest post counts. I will never again post there.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 11:12:37 AM »
I got called out and given bad boy points on a very popular forum that some here go on just for saying that most gun crime is black on black. They said it was a racial stereotype. No surprise the owner of that forum is from canada. I was on that forum since its inception and had one of the highest post counts. I will never again post there.

So,apparently some websites are into the Twitter & FB censorship, huh ?  While I don't endorse any form of racism, flat stating the truth is not racism.
   I believe stats would back up the idea that killings  by gun, are heavily the way you stated.

I reject the term "gun crime", since the gun is an inanimate object. 

Such violence is.... "crime committed by criminals while using guns"?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 04:04:59 AM »
Well evidently baby black lives don't matter, since black abortions account for 38% of all abortions, when blacks make up only 12% of the population.  In New York City, there are more black abortions than there are black babies being born.  Yes, the BLM movement is a farce. If they truly cared about black lives there would be outrage from all the black abortions, and for all the black on black murders. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2022, 04:08:40 AM »
A lot of the problems would be cured with the removal of welfare... It’s very easy spending others money...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2022, 12:07:25 PM »
A lot of the problems would be cured with the removal of welfare... It’s very easy spending others money...

Mandatory narcotic/alcohol/ nicotine testing for
those drawing government welfare would pare
down the career recipients considerably
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2022, 12:08:55 PM »

And mandatory WORK of some kind at any time for it...

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2022, 12:13:11 PM »
Yeah
I see it all the time.  There's 5
section 8's in a row immediately to
the east.  They don't seem to want
for anything. All their vehicles are
way newer. Mine's 24 years old

Oh well.  .   
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2022, 01:55:12 PM »
I quit worrying about what the neighbors were doing decades ago.  As long as they're not doing it in my yard.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2022, 04:28:56 PM »
The FBI statistics prove it out.  90% of black murders are committed by other blacks.  If you take out the 5 largest cities crime records from the US statistics, the US would be one of the lowest in crime of almost all other western nations even when we have far more gun owners.  Those 5 cities have most of the murders in the US.  Chicago being #1.  Most of the crime in the big cities is being done by blacks, usually black gang initiations and such.  This is all factual.  They commit more violent crime in proportion to their percent of population than any other race.  They are 13% of the population yet commit about 50% of the violent crimes.  Rolling stone fathers that are never around.  Young black men don't know how to act as adults due to not having a good father figure.  They in turn join gangs.  The young blacks see the only way out of poverty is being pimps, drug dealers, or get into sports, or become common thieves.  They do not value an education, hard work, saving, or taking care of what you own.  They want the quick way out, and most end up in prison. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2022, 10:10:00 PM »
I always said the unemployment office should run welfare. If theres ANY job available they should be filled before someone gets welfare. I can see it for a new  mother although single women should have enough sense to keep there legs closed or use birth control. But it happens. Give them one year on welfare then add them to the work list. Single men or for that matter any man shouldnt get welfare as long as theres jobs. Add to that Once a month mandatory random drug screening. Fail once you are off the list forever. NO food cars or food stamps. Every county should have a food pantry and once a month let welfare people come in and use what a computer says there due and show a valid id to prove its them.  NO steaks ect. Beans Flour rice burger cereal veggies'. Stuff nobody would want to swap for drugs.  Just whats nessisary to get the nutritian then and there kids need. Another insane program is school breakfasts. Welfarle trash mother can get herself out of bed to feed there kids with the food we already gave them? Take there kids away  if they come to school undernurished. They should also do those drug tests at home. Let the drug tester show up unanounced and if the house is a filthy mess take there kids away until its clean.
 ect.  author=Mule 11 link=topic=295022.msg1099804359#msg1099804359 date=1651010935]

And mandatory WORK of some kind at any time for it...
[/quote]
blue lives matter

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2022, 02:26:13 AM »
A woman at kindergarten in front of all the other kids was loudly telling the school staff “ my grand baby get’s a free lunch, make sure she gets her free lunch” repeatedly. Nobody needs to know that. Just stupid.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2022, 02:28:56 AM »
  Dixie Dude and Lloyd have a valid point.  For the mess the inner city neighborhoods have become, we can thank Lyndon Baines Johnson and the Democrats.
   He wanted their votes, and he knew how to buy them...with OUR money.. He called it "the war on poverty".
   The fact that it sucked black families into having Dad move out if the house, meant little to the Democrats.

So, for the breakdown of the black familiy, we can thank LBJ and his Democrat party!

Black families have been destroyed...so do the Democrats care..

Pffft....  they couldn't care less..so long as they have 'owned' their votes for the last 60 years or more..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2022, 02:35:09 AM »
  Dixie Dude and Lloyd have a valid point.  For the mess the inner city neighborhoods have become, we can thank Lyndon Baines johnson and the Democrats.
   He wanted their votes, and he knew how to buy them.  The fact that it moved black families to have Dad move out if the house. meant little to the Democrats.
   So,for the breakdown of the black familiy, we can thank LBJ and his Democrat party!

Pffft....  they couldn't care less..so long as they have 'owned' their votes for the last 60 years or more..

This is true, and has since become common knowledge, so now, it's back on the black family to stop the cycle.

Johnson also created the 401C3 churches to shut preachers up about political corruption,  and that has worked very well for the politicians. The "Johnson Act".
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2022, 02:50:33 AM »
  Dixie Dude and Lloyd have a valid point.  For the mess the inner city neighborhoods have become, we can thank Lyndon Baines johnson and the Democrats.
   He wanted their votes, and he knew how to buy them.  The fact that it moved black families to have Dad move out if the house. meant little to the Democrats.
   So,for the breakdown of the black familiy, we can thank LBJ and his Democrat party!

This is true, and has since become common knowledge, so now, it's back on the black family to stop the cycle.

Johnson also created the 401C3 churches to shut preachers up about political corruption,  and that has worked very well for the politicians. The "Johnson Act".

Correct; and Pres Trump was well on his way to restore constitutional rights to the churches, until the CCP along with some willing American stooges, put the Dummkopf Chinese servant Biden, in Pres Trump's place.  ..And of course, the Demonrats have been fighting the real churches at every turn....it's embedded in their very nature !

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnson_Amendment