Author Topic: NY City killings on the rise..  (Read 275 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
NY City killings on the rise..
« on: June 29, 2020, 11:44:49 PM »
  NY City killings are spiking, so DiBlasio wants to cut the police budget;

[size=78%]http://bulletin.accurateshooter.com/2017/06/lithgow-la101-tack-driving-22-lr-bolt-action-from-australia/#:~:text=22%20WMR%20and%2017%20HMR,and%20a%20durable%2C%20Cerakote%20finish.[/size]

Liberal logic on display.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: NY City killings on the rise..
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 03:57:39 AM »
They elected that moron, so they can pay dearly. 8)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2020, 04:12:18 AM »
Suits me.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2020, 04:12:41 AM »
They can call a social worker to protect them lol.

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2020, 12:27:41 AM »
They can call a social worker to protect them lol.

It might actually make sense to ADD more persons, including social workers, if the teeth of the police were not already being extracted. The concept of minimizing any type of police presence in the face of a rising crime and murder rate is just plain counter productive, and cannot serve any purpose other than one more politically endorsed disaster that the opposing party can blame on the POTUS.

Diblasio already has an out of control situation of his own lack of leadership making. It can only be hoped that a lack of police protection will cause him the same problems he will cause lothers by his actions, but, unfortunately, it seems he is lacking in the common sense it would take to wake him up.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2020, 04:50:49 AM »
Da-Blaze-eo has a well paid, well trained, 24 hour Security Team.

What makes anyone think he'll come to something he never had. Senses.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 06:21:16 AM »
Those far lefties in Minneapolis cut the police..then take that $$$ to hire personal protection for themselves.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/27/minneapolis-council-members-who-voted-to-abolish-cops-get-private-security/

I wonder if people who live there will be STUPID enough to re-elect the same team ?

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 07:45:24 AM »
Policing has been around for centuries as the only logical solution for preventing and dealing with crime.
I cant believe these cities are doing this. Even the Soviet Union still had cops. These idiots who love
communisum so much should be happy we don't have Soviet, or Chicom like cops. 

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 12:04:20 AM »
Here in Pa the Philidelpha Mayor is blaming "too many damn guns in this country" for the rise in crime and murder rates. Just what did he think would happen when the hands of the police are intentionally tied so they are unable to enforce law? I guess he expected they would follow the line in the "Dirty Harry" movie....."What do you want me to do? Yell trick or treat at him?"

Maybe Mayor Kenney believes that would work? The rest of us are seeing it as a smoke screen to defund the police....but save heart....Joe Biden thinks we should have the Military doing police work because "police are the enemy".  Sounds like sneaking in martial law to me.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!