Author Topic: Obiden is about to implement his gun control.  (Read 1037 times)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Obiden is about to implement his gun control.
« on: April 07, 2021, 09:58:20 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-executive-actions-gun-control 

President Biden will announce new executive action on gun control on Thursday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki indicated.

Psaki, during her press briefing Wednesday, declined to go into details on what the action would entail but said the president would have "more to say" tomorrow.

Earlier Wednesday, Politico first reported that an executive order is coming – after three recent mass shootings in Boulder, Colorado, Atlanta, Georgia, and Orange, California.

Sources told the outlet Biden would begin the process of requiring those who buy "ghost guns," firearms that lack serial numbers since they’re sold in pieces and put together at home, to undergo background checks. Biden is expected to be joined at the event by Attorney General Merrick Garland.

It’s not clear what other action will be announced. Last week 100 House Democrats wrote to Biden urging him to take action on concealed assault-style rifles.

BIDEN CALLS ON SENATE TO PASS GUN CONTROL MEASURES 'IMMEDIATELY' AFTER BOULDER SHOOTING

Biden has called for a ban on "assault weapons" and high-capacity magazines, which would likely take an act of Congress. He could, however, use regulatory authority to restrict access to such guns.

"I got that done as a senator. It brought down mass shootings, we can do it again," Biden said last month. "We can ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines in this country once again."

"I think that President Biden will try to get away with as much as he can with executive orders," Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Second Amendment Foundation, told Fox News, adding that his organization is "very prepared to go to court" if Biden oversteps.

"What we’re expecting him to do is anything with foreign commerce – if the firearm is being imported in or magazine or ammo is being imported in – he could by executive order try to do something in that nature," Gottlieb continued.

HOW BIDEN COULD TIGHTEN GUN CONTROL WITHOUT CONGRESS

Gottlieb said Biden could use the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) to tighten regulations. Biden has yet to nominate a director for the ATF.

The Biden administration has also pushed for legislative action, calling on the Senate to pass two bills that recently made their way through the House.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The bills expand federal gun background checks on all firearms sales and extend the background check review period from three days to a minimum of 10 business days. One bill would close the "Charleston loophole," in which a gun sale is allowed to proceed if the background check is not completed in three days.

While the border is only getting worse.

Offline magooch

Re: Obiden is about to implement his gun control.
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 06:09:06 PM »
I remember O'bidens previous suggestion about "gun control."  Wasn't it to take your shotgun and fire it out the bedroom window, or some other such action.  He was only VP then and still had a little bit of his scrambled mind intact.

One has to wonder if anyone is going to tell Joe that most illegal gun activity is with pistols and revolvers--assault weapons?  I think more civilians are killed with "assault knives" than with military assault type firearms.
Swingem

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 02:43:48 AM »
Assault hammers used to be big on the preference list of murderers. But from 1999 stats to the present, knives are the leader in weaponry used in violent crime although no weapons are used in most violent assaults.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 11:54:27 AM »
Assault hammers used to be big on the preference list of murderers. But from 1999 stats to the present, knives are the leader in weaponry used in violent crime although no weapons are used in most violent assaults.

I saw that, blunt force murders.

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 12:59:56 PM »
I have been waiting to hear what these executive orders are from pedo Joe. Anything yet?
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 01:01:51 PM »
The country prison guard neighbors
tell me that they see way more slock
attacks among the inmates than
shank attacks. If they use a sharp
something, they'll use a trazor.
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 01:02:52 PM »
The hammer is mostly a biker thing
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2021, 01:58:05 PM »
Oh, I don't know. I worked 3 hammer murders in my career and none of the husbands were bikers.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 02:11:14 PM »
Was that an assault hammer?

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2021, 02:13:10 PM »
I have been waiting to hear what these executive orders are from pedo Joe. Anything yet?

They were all executive actions rather than executive orders so they don't have any teeth but the pedophile-in-chief is essentially trying to get his lackey Merrick Garland to do his bidding through ATF rule changes. He wants the ATF to change the rules on the fly for 80% lowers to make them be required to be serialized and fall under NICS background checks even though they are a chunk of aluminum or plastic. He also wants Merrick Garland to draw up a national red flag bill as a template for states with no red flag laws. I'm sure he will then try to bribe and/or strong arm the states into signing them. He also wants the ATF to change the rules on AR pistols and "redefine" them as SBR's.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2021, 02:22:33 PM »

They were all executive actions rather than executive orders so they don't have any teeth but the pedophile-in-chief is essentially trying to get his lackey Merrick Garland to do his bidding through ATF rule changes. He wants the ATF to change the rules on the fly for 80% lowers to make them be required to be serialized and fall under NICS background checks even though they are a chunk of aluminum or plastic. He also wants Merrick Garland to draw up a national red flag bill as a template for states with no red flag laws. I'm sure he will then try to bribe and/or strong arm the states into signing them. He also wants the ATF to change the rules on AR pistols and "redefine" them as SBR's.

Its not the ATF anymore more. Didn't you watch Bidens press conference? Joe said its the AFT.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2021, 02:41:13 PM »

Its not the ATF anymore more. Didn't you watch Bidens press conference? Joe said its the AFT.

I missed that important detail. It's good to have a president with dementia to keep things interesting.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2021, 04:04:07 PM »
I sure hope they took his commander-in-chief
box away from him so he won't be absent
mindedly playing with it
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2021, 04:19:21 PM »
    Bidens nomination David Chipman  to head the ATF was  involved in the 1993 siege on Waco massacre .

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2021, 04:27:37 PM »
    Bidens nomination David Chipman  to head the ATF was  involved in the 1993 siege on Waco massacre .

CORRECT!!!

AND! He also claimed that Branch Davidians shot down a government helicopter killing all aboard. That never happened.
This guy is a brazen liar, and as crazy as Biden and as treacherous Harris.

Offline magooch

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2021, 05:43:19 PM »
Isn't threatening the President with bodily harm a serious matter?  I believe it is, or should be every bit as serious as someone buying a gun as per the 2nd Amendment.  Anyway, I remember simple minded Joe Biden threatening to take President Trump out behind some Gymnasium to beat the crap out of him.  I say put Biden on trial for his threat on a real President.  Impeach Biden, Impeach Biden, Impeach Biden.  Oh wait--if that were successful, it would mean the crazy hooker would become Pre s i d!  Censure Biden, Censure Biden, Censure Biden.
Swingem

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 02:05:59 AM »
Now we have a crazy anti constitutional liar heading the ATF, what could possibly go wrong?

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 02:23:03 AM »
Well, Bidens' little speech wasn't announcing his "executive orders" they were announcing his "executive ACTIONS" calling for Congress to do something concerning the issues he spoke about.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2021, 03:01:03 AM »
    One problem... Too many people, even those in congress let the Democrats get away with the phrase "gun violence".
 Dang it! Guns do not commit violence!  By letting the Democ-rats  blame guns..they are shifting the blame from where it truly belongs!
  Every time some clown uses semantics tp perpetrate that lie..anybody with a functioning brain/conscience should be ready to confront the liar!
  When somebody uses a gun to kill another..do they arrest and convict the gun ..or the one who misuses the gun?

When a killer uses a knife, do they arrest the knife? 

With the George Floyd trial now going on, when the conviction comes..as it will, are they going to sentence Chauvin's knee, since it was the knee that did the dirty work?

Only 2 types of people use the term, "gun violence"..  1) Too stupid to know better  2) Liars

..But I suppose a 3rd category would be those who are both stupid and liars !
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..