Author Topic: We Tasted Coffee from 5 Fast-Food Chains and This Is the Best  (Read 611 times)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Winner is a place I have only been to once in my life time.

https://www.eatthis.com/best-fast-food-coffee/

Offline oldandslow

Re: We Tasted Coffee from 5 Fast-Food Chains and This Is the Best
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 01:03:54 PM »
If I am going to buy a cup of coffee in my area it will always be at a McDonald’s that I know makes coffee I like. Not all of them turn out the same quality of coffee although the water is the same at every one of

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 02:59:19 PM »
Coffee in the morning at McDonalds is decent. By 10AM it tends to resemble asphalt.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 03:48:25 PM »
   I don't see how a group can pick the best cup of coffee, since everyone has their own taste preference...and they differ!

Around here, we have the Tim Horton's doughnuts shops. Tim was an NHL hockey player, who started the chain shortly before he was killed.  Many folks around here, as well as myself, rate Tim Horton's as the best.

Recently , I have gone from drinking their regular to their dark coffee.  I understand Booger King has bought Tim Horton's out, so i had hopes that perhaps BK would then take on Tim's coffee, but no..BK is still selling their
 usual swampwater/acid mix..
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 05:54:30 PM »
Even though pretty much anything else from McDonald's stinks their coffee is awesome.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
I haven't bought any pre made coffee
in a long time. None I had ever tasted
decent, so I'll make a big thermos
if I think I'll want any
People in this area don't buy coffee
anyway, and for sure not at McSalty's
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 02:49:44 AM »
Coffee in the morning at McDonalds is decent. By 10AM it tends to resemble asphalt.

For the last year the morning geezer coffee klatch that you see at all of them in this area has been gone. Little Hitler stopped them  along with almost everything in the state. Now that covid has subsided to where we are in her turquoise colored case numbers I wonder how long it will be before they are a regular thing again. We were given a color code of red, yellow, and green that we would enter as county numbers dropped and when we hit green she added turquoise to the mix to allow her to keep things shut down longer. We spent most of the day in Texas Tuesday. Some people were wearing masks and some weren't. In the doctor's office, a big one with five doctors on staff, some patients were wearing masks and some weren't. Of the office staff none were wearing masks. The only person that worked there wearing one was the doctor she saw. Neither of us had one on and no one said a word about it. Here we would have been told we needed a mask and given one if we didn't have one. We are still under mask and distancing mandates but the majority around here are ignoring it now.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 05:08:34 AM »
   I don't see how a group can pick the best cup of coffee, since everyone has their own taste preference...and they differ!
They all try it and the one that most like is the winner.
I wish, greatly, my taste buds still worked and envy those who taste buds are so sensitive they taste stuff for an occupation.

The Coffee House boom up here died when chain stores killed the private ones , but during the decade they flourished, the ones with good STRONG coffee did well, those that served that flacid brown water died even before the chains arrived.
I still miss the fresh daily 4 by 3 by 2 Rice Krispies bars one had, real butter, not margarine.
The college coffee shop, which was open till 10 P.M. had some good ones too.