Author Topic: GOA scores first bump stock win in 6th Circuit Court of Appeals  (Read 415 times)

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
GOA, GOF, and VCDL score a win. The 6th Circuit Court of Appeals has declared that a bump stock is not a machine gun. It's now a waiting game to see if the lower court will issue an injunction. If that's the case then bump stocks could become legal again in the 6th district (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee). This case is important not because bump stocks are important but because  it's important to reign in to unelected bureaucrats and also presidents from changing laws on their own.

https://www.gunowners.org/wp-content/uploads/Gun-Owners-of-America-v.-Garland-Bump-Stock-Victory.pdf

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

Offline nw_hunter

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (4)
Re: GOA scores first bump stock win in 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 09:54:31 AM »
These are the people you want to send your money to if you want someone to fight for the second amendment.The GOA walks the walk. Unlike the big one, that talks the talk.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Doublebass73

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (46)
Re: GOA scores first bump stock win in 6th Circuit Court of Appeals
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 02:34:00 PM »
I agree, I switched to the GOA a couple years ago. I'd rather my money go towards fighting for our rights than silk suits for Wayne.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves."

---- William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783