Author Topic: Freedom Ordnance  (Read 202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline orerancher

  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Contributor
  • ***
  • Posts: 329
Freedom Ordnance
« on: February 25, 2021, 01:31:45 PM »
Anyone Know anything about the Freedom Ordnance FX-9?
Kinda AR lookin 9mm,  Uses a Glock Type Magazine...

Online billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7648
  • Gender: Male
Re: Freedom Ordnance
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 11:56:55 PM »
Looks to be a standard type AR9, there are plenty of videos on Youtube.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.