Author Topic: test  (Read 69 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ironglows

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2379
test
« on: February 14, 2021, 01:59:31 AM »
Trying
Jesus answered and said to him;"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God".  (John 3:3)

Offline billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7568
  • Gender: Male
Re: test
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 12:02:21 PM »
You're looking pretty buffed for an old guy!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline ironglows

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2379
Re: test
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 12:18:29 PM »
Not this old guy..that's my grandson.  Ironglow was like that once, but that was looong ago ! ;)   ;D
Jesus answered and said to him;"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God".  (John 3:3)