Author Topic: Question of decency...  (Read 298 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Question of decency...
« on: January 13, 2021, 11:22:18 AM »
  Suppose Pres Trump suddenly accuses a Seventh Day Adventist summer camp counsellor of abusing children, orders the ATF and FBI against the religious camp.  They are scared, resist...so he has them burned out and shot down.  End result, the whole camp burned down and 81 people, mostly women and children murdered..many burned to death!

Now, for the big question...  How would the media react to such an event? 

Would they find "reasons" (excuses) as to why people should back the administration's work in destroying a religious community, and many of it's people?

Would they be just as eager to explain why "military rounds" were used against what were primarily, women and kids?   (2 min video)
   New evidence... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hawfUmd_4
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Question of decency...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 01:41:38 PM »
Well, everybody knows what happened at Waco. I had friends that were ordered to work perimeter around the outside to keep people out.
Several testified in Congress against the ATF, and US MARSHALL Service. As you know, nuthin happened, and national outrage, was minimal.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 05:00:37 PM »
Janet Reno was really on a power trip, now what will the current group of Wicca democrats do to us unwashed deplorables??
They could surround a big tent revival where they were preaching against SIN and shoot them down..
You might recall the mayor of Houston ordering preachers to stop preaching against abortion and queers.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     bugeye

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2021, 02:14:18 AM »
Yeah, her office was flooded with Bibles, and they became a storage issue.  That broke her egg, and she backed down.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett