Author Topic: Ohio Coyote Hunter.  (Read 66 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7525
  • Gender: Male
Ohio Coyote Hunter.
« on: January 02, 2021, 01:59:25 AM »
https://youtu.be/kBwD18Vgzh8

I have watched this guy for years. Good simple thermal coyote hunting, no BS!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.