Author Topic: My wife puts pens all over the house that don’t work  (Read 734 times)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
My wife puts pens all over the house that don’t work
« on: December 24, 2020, 09:59:45 AM »
I think she is doing it on purpose. Anyone else with like experiences?

Offline Bob Riebe

Re: My wife puts pens all over the house that don’t work
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2020, 03:11:17 PM »
I want pens all over the house, THAT WORK.

With rare exceptions, as I extremely rarely now go where you can get refills, dead ones get buried.

Offline neckisred

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2020, 04:15:51 PM »
My clothes this year seem to have mysteriously shrunk. Pants won't button and my shirts won't cover my belly. Thought maybe I may have put on a few pounds, but now it's obvious my wife is shrinking them on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 04:37:35 PM »
My clothes this year seem to have mysteriously shrunk. Pants won't button and my shirts won't cover my belly. Thought maybe I may have put on a few pounds, but now it's obvious my wife is shrinking them on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I don't know.  I had a girlfriend that used
to run all the clothes in the dryer until they
were nearly on fire. Anything 100% cotton
would shrink probably 2 sizes or more.
Some of my nicest hunting clothes were
unusable. 
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Rex in OTZ

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 09:07:24 AM »
December in Alaska, problem with pens at my home is its heating season, heaters dry out everthing in the house, including me when I sleep, to pick up a dry pen is a given (dry air or Ozone or both?), we store pens in those plastic sealable food containers (rubbermaid containers)
So I leave out a pencil, dang was doing a Suduku puzzle and the darn rubber eraser was harder than Chinese Algebra.

As for women shrinking the hell outta stuff, my electric bill used to be nuts, My old whirlpool drier had a Super Atomic Death Valley Dry Button that the Ex-Strife never failed to hit, super dry to point fabic would rip easy (drier rot) what clinched it was brand new bed sheets that were tearing after the second washing, then I bought a new maytag that had a sensor dry function lower electric bills, and bedding and clothes lasted 5x longer after the Ex-Strife flew off on her broom.
Sensor dry has to be one the greatist features ever put on an electric drier, imagine adding a moisture sensor to the drier discharge duct?  :o
Ex-Strife kept messing with the drier setting, the lint trap would be packed with fabric fibers heat roasted off my clothes in a drier with a sensor dry function . . . Why?
Yup I fixed the wandering drier setting problem  :D :D

Yup my clothes all fit tight, 2020 was the year all my fat clothes became my skinny clothes.
With the Ex-Strife gone, the only home appliance I can blame for this tight clothes situation is the kitchen.
After Ex-strife blasted off I got better at cooking!  ;)

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2021, 04:46:27 PM »
Thanks for sharing Rex. Don’t ya hate those guys that have to one up ya? My wife when I went on a week long hunting trip caught the microwave on fire. Heat sensitive fuse undoubtedly saved the house. Same wife. Micro lasted awhile with new fuse. I was gonna just bypass the fuse then started thinking about why it went out in the first place. New micro now.