Author Topic: Win.1907 351 WSL  (Read 250 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline orerancher

  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
  • **
  • Posts: 236
Win.1907 351 WSL
« on: December 01, 2020, 09:35:43 AM »
Anyone Load and Shoot Cast Bullets in One of These old Rifles?

Offline billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7536
  • Gender: Male
Re: Win.1907 351 WSL
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 12:18:56 PM »
I reload, plated bullets in mine. Logcabinlooms has some video on YouTube on cast in a 351.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline orerancher

  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Avid Poster
  • **
  • Posts: 236
Re: Win.1907 351 WSL
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 01:47:43 PM »
All the .357's I Cast have a FP, I Sized some down to .352...Shot alright, but won't Feed from the Mag.

Went lookin on the Innernet today...Even Bullet Molds are Sold out Everywhere!

Offline billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7536
  • Gender: Male
Re: Win.1907 351 WSL
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 01:53:58 PM »
Primers and bullet moulds are the first to disappear.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.