Author Topic: C&R purchases.  (Read 238 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7525
  • Gender: Male
C&R purchases.
« on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:53 PM »
I have had my C&R about 4 year now. I have purchased several Colt 38 special revolvers, 2 Official police models, 1920s and 1950, a Coly police positive special 1960s, with the best double action trigger I have ever felt, a Colt Officers match, a Colt commando, a Remington SLR, (a model 8 made in 1907 before it was named the model 8 ), an 07 Winchester, a Polish P64 and a CZ 82.

All in all a neat collection.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.