Author Topic: Child sacrifice..  (Read 521 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Child sacrifice..
« on: November 21, 2020, 03:11:01 PM »
  Some ancient pagans in their ugly ignorance, and hoping to pay for their sins against their gods, sacrificed their own children...killing them to mitigate their own sins..
  King James Bible
Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
  (Micah 6:7)

How is that different than today?  People go out and act like pagans, start an unwanted child...  Then they go to an abortuary temple..and sacrifice that little child to their god or gods..whoever they are. ..And the male involved, depending upon the situation, may be more guilty than the female.

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.  (Prov 30:20)

..But I hasten to remind any person who has ventured into this dark and bloody exercise, can be forgiven and complete a salvation compact with the Lord Himself, but it requires a complete turn around!
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
Re: Child sacrifice..
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 05:34:23 PM »
Excellent post.
If they do not repent and change their ways, I believe GOD will condemn them to h*ll.
I can’t think of anything worse than butchering an innocent preborn baby.
Give me liberty, or give me death
                                     Patrick Henry

bugeye

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 06:36:03 PM »
Sad to say few of the people around
here even care about the welfare of
children. Most of the border jumpers
around here rave about and celebrate
their "aztec heritage " and such.
Yall remember the aztecs don't you?
The people who used to practice
human sacrifice and were really big
on sacrificing young children,  and
cut living beating hearts from their
sacrificial victims?
What a great thing to pay homage to.  . .
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2020, 12:23:03 AM »
  Hi Bugeye...so pleased to hear from you !

Two old, seasoned, senior veterans of life were discussing the nuances of the world.  The discussion got round to cultures,... come and gone.

First seasoned citizen says;
   " I've heard tell of this tribe in central America, which back in the 1500s and 1600s, used to sacrifice their most beautiful, young women, by binding them and throwing them into deep waterholes...but that tribe is nowhere to be found now."

Second seasoned citizen;
        "No surprise there!  What did they expect?"

The far left is always complaining about how to fix the various problems with economics, culture, weather, social issues and a hundred other "problems".  ..But they never seem to come to grasp with the concept that they may well have killed the very ones who may have had the answers to many of their issues... real or imagined..

actually, I doubt the left wants to solve their "problems", since the only way they can seize power, is by exaggerating them.
"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Offline BUGEYE

• Trade Count: (3)
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 05:58:55 PM »
  Hi Bugeye...so pleased to hear from you !

Two old, seasoned, senior veterans of life were discussing the nuances of the world.  The discussion got round to cultures,... come and gone.

First seasoned citizen says;
   " I've heard tell of this tribe in central America, which back in the 1500s and 1600s, used to sacrifice their most beautiful, young women, by binding them and throwing them into deep waterholes...but that tribe is nowhere to be found now."
Hey Ironglow,  I like that term you penned above “abortuary temple”
The left does indeed worship at that temple.

Second seasoned citizen;
        "No surprise there!  What did they expect?"

The far left is always complaining about how to fix the various problems with economics, culture, weather, social issues and a hundred other "problems".  ..But they never seem to come to grasp with the concept that they may well have killed the very ones who may have had the answers to many of their issues... real or imagined..

actually, I doubt the left wants to solve their "problems", since the only way they can seize power, is by exaggerating them.

Patrick Henry

bugeye