Author Topic: A Picture is Worth a 1000 words.  (Read 722 times)

TM7

A Picture is Worth a 1000 words.
« on: October 17, 2020, 06:18:24 AM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!
The following (carefully composed) photo is legit and was taken at 6:20 PM EST October 16
And its:
1. The Chinese billionaire that had to flee the communist party, who has 3 hard drives of dirt on Biden colluding with communist china to destroy the United States.
2. Steve Bannon, who has had a copy of Hunter Biden's hard drive for 2 weeks. Hard drive biometric verified.
3. Rudy Giuliani (who is turning out to be a white hat, yes, it is possible), AND
4. The Chinese virologist, Dr. Li-Meng Yan, who confirmed the wuhan lab made the virus and as rumor has it, also knows Biden and the Democrats had the wuhan lab create the virus (paid for with 2.7 million U.S. tax dollars by Fauci) for the sole purpose of de-railing Trump's election. She likely possesses the Coronavirus 'blueprints'. She fled China, now in USA.

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: A Picture is Worth a 1000 words.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 06:49:46 AM »
Wow TM7. That would be a political nuke upon the left. That's out and out treason.

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 08:17:16 AM »
Wow that is a lot to get out of that picture... I guess "The Minority Report" is here.  Now we can just forget the trials (and the Constitution) and just move directly to punishment...

Now about that picture of the President and Stromy Daniels... what is that "proof" of...

Hilarious...  LMAO

Online Bob Riebe

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 12:03:12 PM »
  Now we can just forget ( the Constitution) and just move directly to punishment...
Democrats, courts and Rinos have for the past three years so...

Offline DEACONLLB

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (149)
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 07:54:27 AM »
Nothin will ever come of it the deep state will protect them and everyone involved I wont hold my breath emails from Clinton same thing very sad state indeed.

Deaconllb
Korean war vet. NRA Member
Fourth fighter wing K14 Kimpo Korea 1952 Fourth but first, the mig killers.
533rd material ,air defense Oxnard AFB 1953-1955
Pastor of the  CBCG-Fellowship group Tulsa Oklahoma.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 09:04:27 AM »
    what are the betting odds that the FBI have washed Hunters hard drive  already ?

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 09:12:26 AM »
    what are the betting odds that the FBI have washed Hunters hard drive  already ?

Some people still made disc. I guess they will soon start committing suicide. Our FBI has become nothing but a carbon copy of the Soviet KGB anymore.

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2020, 10:54:01 PM »
Hillary Clinton!  Where is JUSTICE for her crimes?  We KNOW, without shadow of doubt, she did them.  You or I would already be in prison.

Now, the Bidens.  Another crock of Political Intolerables!  A Crock of Untouchables. 

Do you believe that ANY of them will EVER see the inside of a courthouse?  Court of Public Opinion maybe. 

I will believe indictments and Perp Walks for them when I see it with my own lying eyes...till then, I am not holding my breath.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2020, 01:14:20 AM »
Well, according to Rudy Giuliani on Mark Levin's show last night, the computer shop owner was told by the FBI agents that picked up Hunter's hard drive, that he would be safe if he kept his mouth shut. A YEAR AND A HALF AGO!!!
THE FBI HAS BEEN SITTING ON IT!!!

HOWEVER, the shop owner had made FOUR COPIES, just in case things went south for him.

Rudy Giuliani now has one of'em.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett