Author Topic: Any other SB2 Shotgun Lined Barrels Out there?  (Read 206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bb4guns

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15
  • Gender: Male
Any other SB2 Shotgun Lined Barrels Out there?
« on: October 01, 2020, 05:03:06 AM »
Just wondering if anyone else is shooting lined shotgun barrels on SB2 Receivers? I am having a shotgun barrel lined in 360 Dan Wesson. The 1.4 inch long 357 case allows an additional 200FPS over 357 Magnum rifle velocities.

Offline billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7553
  • Gender: Male
Re: Any other SB2 Shotgun Lined Barrels Out there?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 10:24:14 AM »
I made a 357 mag with a barrel from gun parts Corp and a 12 gauge barrel stub. It was a close fit to the chamber and with a little epoxy and some light welds it works great.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.