Author Topic: Their way of protesting "climate change"..  (Read 418 times)

Offline ironglows

• Trade Count: (0)
Their way of protesting "climate change"..
« on: September 15, 2020, 05:29:14 PM »
   Is this part of the whole plan?  ....Start forest fires, then blame it on so called "climate change".
https://www.romancatholicimperialist.com/2020/09/antifa-blm-activist-domingo-lopez-jr.html

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..

Online Bob Riebe

Re: Their way of protesting "climate change"..
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 06:10:56 PM »
That is an interesting page. 8)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 01:10:01 AM »
Through his handlers, Biden has come out of his basement to say to the camera that these wild fires, hurricanes, looting, cities burning, murders, defund police, and virus are all Trump's fault and will get more severe if Biden and the Democrats are not elected in November.  Really?  Mind blowing Democrat disconnection from reality I know.

Offline ironglows

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 03:19:37 AM »
That is an interesting page. 8)

I see what you mean Bob, I had just picked it up in an online search.  However, it seems that the only way to get in besides a subscription, is to slip in on a search.  Looks like if you want to keep it, you will have to save the posted link.

Some surprising articles there, if you scroll down.  More BLMers plus the one below for example..

https://www.romancatholicimperialist.com/2014/10/death-photo-of-robin-williams-dead-by.html

"They have the guns and therefore we are for peace and for reformation through the ballot. When we have the guns, then it will be through the bullet"      (Saul Alinsky) ...hero of the left..