Author Topic: Stupid s*^#ts !!  (Read 1031 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Stupid s*^#ts !!
« on: January 24, 2020, 09:33:52 AM »

We now have  a new disease called coronavirus..  It is racing around the world, killing many in it's path !

So; how did we become gifted with another disease?  Easy..because some dumb  s*^#ts  felt a need to eat soup made from bats !

https://thehooksite.com/coronavirus-blamed-on-chinese-bat-soup/

Those clowns make a practice of eating from live fish and wolf cubs..some kind of twisted, perverse thrill I guess.  Now everyone pays !

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
Re: Stupid s*^#ts !!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 09:38:43 AM »

It's not as if these degenerates are starving; one could understand that.  No; it is apparently because they think eating from some veterinarian's trash can is cool or...cute !

https://time.com/5770904/wuhan-coronavirus-wild-animals/

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Argent 88

• GBO DJ
  • Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 10:11:07 AM »
Bats are nasty that's like eating a sewer rat. Heck I won't even eat a jackrabbit, but some people do.

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2020, 12:26:12 PM »
Don't knock it, I'm sure there are some that frown upon us eating squirrels, snake, gator etc, it's a regional thing.  There are all kinds of foods considered delicacies, which I personally wouldn't eat, but hey, if they're into it, so be it.
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 02:54:23 PM »
These are fruit bats whose meat would taste totally different, if cooked, from a insect eating bat.At that stupidity has just rewards, let them die.People in the U.S. that ate under cooked Pork suffered a similar painful death episode decades back.

Offline geezerbiker

• Trade Count: (14)
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 10:03:04 PM »
Way back when I was in college one of the biology professors said in a lecture that all strains of the flu can be traced to a 30 mile radius in China.  I've never been able to confirm that but if true, that's one piece of cursed ground...

Tony

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 04:37:06 AM »
Don't knock it, I'm sure there are some that frown upon us eating squirrels, snake, gator etc, it's a regional thing.  There are all kinds of foods considered delicacies, which I personally wouldn't eat, but hey, if they're into it, so be it.

As far as I am concerned, they can eat the bat's manure if they wish...but in this shrinking world, by doing what they did..endangers millions of people..

Yes..there are some in the west who feed coffee to a civet cat, then brew up their manure to make a beverage for themselves.  IMO..they are no brighter..

Makes one wonder who was the first person to pick up a civit cat turd and say to himself...."hmm..I think I'll brew this up and drink it !"