Author Topic: Get Migraines?  (Read 1291 times)

Offline The Old Man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
Get Migraines?
« on: July 07, 2020, 10:09:54 AM »
I hope it's ok to post this here, since there is no intention of advertising, only to bring attention to something that actually works.

The stuff is called "Tuliv" Migraine relief, and it's a take it every day thing untill you figure what works best for you. You get it off the internet, about $90 for three bottles, but if it works for you like it does for me you'll keep a back-up at home.

I started using it, it's herbal, no side effects, like they say to use it. Eventually I ended up with my own modified schedule that keeps me nearly migraine free 99% of the time. For me, it's three pills at a time, once or twice a day if I sense a migraine starting.

I'm not saying run to the computer and get it, just that it works for a lot of people, and I have used it for years.

Hope this helps someone out.
Youthful enthusiasm is replaced by old age and treachery!

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Re: Get Migraines?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 10:14:44 AM »
Used to have bad migraines a long time ago but they just went away with no treatment needed. Mine were never as bad as those some have tho.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
I haven't had any in a long time.
The medical guessers were thinking
stroke, but never found any evidence
of any.  I would start seeing flashing
lights before the pain would hit, so
I knew to find a place to get set
down pretty quick.
Never lasted very long thankfully

Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2020, 10:51:02 PM »
me too. I got brutal ones. Odd thing with me is after my first back operation they went away. I asked my surgeon if the surgery could have done it and he said it was very doubtful but strange things happen. I haven't had a single one in the 15 years after that surgery.
Used to have bad migraines a long time ago but they just went away with no treatment needed. Mine were never as bad as those some have tho.
blue lives matter

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2020, 12:23:27 AM »
I had heard they really had no idea of what the actual cause is. Some say it's just a reaction to food or drink, others claim it's muscle spasms in the neck and/or back. Still others think that it's stress related.

Which ever it really is, they aren't any fun, and if they should stop occuring it's time to drop on bended knees and thank GOD. Glad you don't suffer with them   any longer.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2020, 07:57:33 AM »
they never could figure out the cause of mine but for sure don't take that as fact. My daughter got them and never would get proper testing and ended up having a stroke. Hers were caused by a blood clot in her brain.
blue lives matter

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2020, 01:04:32 AM »
Really sorry to hear about your daughter lloyd. I hope she recovered fully from that stroke. I've had a couple TIA strokes, but nothing like she must have suffered. Hope she's better now.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2020, 10:18:43 PM »
she recovered but has never been the same. Her whole personality changed for the worse. she used to be a hard worker and go getter. Now she collects ssdi and is stoned most of her life and its hard to even get her out of the house. Shes always crabby and even talks slower and is basicaly just a different person.
Really sorry to hear about your daughter lloyd. I hope she recovered fully from that stroke. I've had a couple TIA strokes, but nothing like she must have suffered. Hope she's better now.
blue lives matter

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2020, 12:47:49 AM »
My old hunting partner had a pretty severe stroke about ten years back, but he fought his way back into a ladder stand, and with the help of a few of us, he continued to harvest deer. Unfortunately, a few months ago he was struck again, but now in his late 70's it's put him using a walker just to get around the house. We don't thiink he'll make it out this seson, but he's still with us.

It is truely a shame your sister didn't manage to come back from hers.

Offline The Old Man

• Avid Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 01:05:27 PM »
If you suffer from migraines its a good idea to research Magnesium deficiency; which 75% if Americans have to some degree....TM7

Really? That's the first time I remember hearing about that as a possible trigger. At one time I took a magnesium chelate suppliment, but I don't recall if my migraines were worse or better during that time frame.

The Tuliv has been working well for me for a while now, but the magnesium thing is well worth checking into....Thank you for telling me, and for anyone else who suffers with these!

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 02:38:01 PM »
My wife suffered from migraines for years and then went on the the Atkins diet back in 2003. After cutting out sugar from her diet her migraines disappeared and she hasn't had one since.
wtxbadger

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2020, 12:08:28 AM »
ive taken magnesium supplements for MANY years. I got bad muscle cramps at night from working out. Didn't cure it but helped it quite a bit. Still work out. Still get them but not as bad probably because my workouts are a bit lamer then they used to be. 
blue lives matter

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2020, 02:56:03 PM »
JMHO- I'd recommend consulting your
physician before you start quaffing
magnesium. You can overdose on
it just like heroin.

Epsom salts taken orally can make
your guts empty with the force of
a firehose
That's what they give you to flush
your bowels out before a
colonoscopy or whenever they
go up your butt to check your
exit chute
Let's go Brandon  !

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2020, 12:07:56 AM »
most drugs are bad for you if you take to much. My doctor was the one that recommended I take magnesium and how much to take. You can od on aspirin if you take enough. I don't take any drug or supplement without consulting my doctor. 
blue lives matter