Author Topic: I love  (Read 859 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
I love
« on: December 21, 2019, 11:53:27 PM »
loading a new round that ive never loaded before. the first one seems almost like the first round you ever loaded. Like a baby coming into the world. Yesterday it was the 6.5 Grendel. Cute little baby!
blue lives matter

Offline buck460XVR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: I love
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 08:19:53 AM »
Yep, there's something about taking those simple components and ending up with a new and complete shiny little cartridge. I get the same thrill when I make my own arrows too. Something about making them yourself instead of buying  premade at the store.  Thing about loading a new round you never loaded before, generally means there's a new gun in the house.......
"where'd you get the gun....son?"

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: I love
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 12:14:49 AM »
yup. new ar15 in 6.5 which makes it cooler yet because your shooting a round you built in a rifle you built.
Yep, there's something about taking those simple components and ending up with a new and complete shiny little cartridge. I get the same thrill when I make my own arrows too. Something about making them yourself instead of buying  premade at the store.  Thing about loading a new round you never loaded before, generally means there's a new gun in the house.......
blue lives matter