Author Topic: Enzymes and Gut Health  (Read 1238 times)

Offline ccawthon

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Drops of Cabin Life
Enzymes and Gut Health
« on: December 02, 2019, 06:24:50 PM »

How important are enzymes? We cannot breathe without enzymes. They are the catalysts of biochemical reactions -- the formation, breakdown and rearranging of molecules - providing us with the energy and materials needed to live and function. Without enzymes, digestion of food in the body would occur too slowly for proper metabolism and food would stay in the digestive tract and ferment. This would cause bloating, gas and pain.

Energy exists in the food that we eat, but it must be unlocked and broken down before the cells in our bodies can absorb that energy. A random chemical process could take years to break down the food, whereas enzymes speed up the process so the cells get what they need.

Enzymes are catalysts that:

- are comprised of amino acids.
- are not alive, nor are they living cells.
- are sensitive to their surroundings and can become inactive or denatured.
- cause a chemical reaction to happen faster - like digestion.

There are approximately 20,000 different enzymes found in the human cell. Combining with vitamins and minerals, enzymes form nearly 100,000 various chemicals that enable you to see, hear, think, feel move and digest food. (taken from the book “Nutrition 101: Choose Life,” by authors Debra Raybern, et al.

THIS is why digestive health is so critical to every part of your wellness lifestyle.
Give your body the support it needs. There are many good ways to make sure your body is getting enough of the enzymes it needs.  Consume these foods regularly:

• Raw Local Honey
  • Avocados, Papayas, Pineapple, and Kiwi
  • Kefir (water or milk)
  • Fermented foods and beverages such as Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Miso (fermented soybeans) and Kombucha (a fermented tea beverage)
  • Apple Cider Vinegar with the “Mother” - It's so easy to incorporate vinegar into your daily diet. When you wake up in the morning just make a delicious cocktail by adding to water 2 teaspoons of raw, organic apple cider vinegar, and if you need a sweetener, use organic honey, 100% maple syrup, or molasses to taste. If you are diabetic, use the sweet substitute stevia. I recommend you use only distilled water.
  • Essentialzyme™ is a bilayered, multienzyme complex caplet specially formulated to support and balance digestive health and to stimulate overall enzyme activity to combat the modern diet. Essentialzyme contains alfalfa, papain from papaya, bromelain from pineapple, tarragon, peppermint, anise, fennel, and clove essential oils to improve overall enzyme activity, and support healthy pancreatic function.
I want to encourage you to consider these options to support good gut health for a healthy pancreas, a happy gall bladder, and management of digestive disorders, from lactose intolerance to cystic fibrosis. Reach out to me for additional support and encouragement as you begin to make healthier lifestyle choices by visiting Chris at www.dropsofcabinlife.com. Merry Christmas and enjoy your food!

For the book mentioned above go to >>> https://growinghealthyhomes.com/search.php?search_query=101&section=product
Money-saving digital download also available.

You are the gatekeeper of your home.
Natural wellness ➳ the simple lifestyle.
Oiled up. Prayed up. Prepared.

Offline goodshot

• Trade Count: (1)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Enzymes and Gut Health
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 02:20:01 PM »
Thank you for posting!

Offline ccawthon

• Drops of Cabin Life
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 02:44:29 PM »
You're welcome, goodshot!

We welcome topics so if a health topic related to essential oils and supplements or CBD oil, please ask!

Offline goodshot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 02:30:23 AM »
Have a friend diagnosed with Parkinson's, I looked up a site called "supplements for parkinson's and started getting a few of the items, they have been a help for him.
  Dr. Caroline Leaf's research and videos have a LOT of good teaching, I highly recommend her.
blessings

Offline ccawthon

• Drops of Cabin Life
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 11:55:54 AM »
I LOVE Dr. Leaf's stuff. Glad you found her.

Among the helps she suggests may be these but I'll list them anyway.

Helichrysum, Lavender, Peppermint, Cedarwood, Myrrh, Basil, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood - all single essential oils.

GLF, Peace & Calming, Valor, Brain Power, and Shutran - all essential oil blends.

Supplements:  PowerGize, Sulferzyme, Super B, PD 80/20, AgilEase, MindWise, and Mineral Essence, Life 9 (there are more but I'll stop here).

Source: Essential Oils Desk Reference from Life Science Publishing.

All the best for your friend and prayers for healing, goodshot.

Offline goodshot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 01:01:59 PM »
Learning to pray the way Jesus prayed is bringing more and more healing in my ministry.
The teacher Curry Blake at jglm.org has been instrumental in this.
 The Choline has been very important, he called me after starting taking it for a few days saying "i'm not sure about this stuff, i'm getting too much  done!"   I have found that true as well, after taking my morning turmeric and choline I do get a lot done.
Blessings

Offline ccawthon

• Drops of Cabin Life
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2019, 01:19:20 PM »
Praise God! Just love getting these kind of good reports!

Offline goodshot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2019, 07:51:11 AM »
    "oiled up, prayed up, prepared"    I do so enjoy that byline, none of us can afford an off day, when we are His.
  It is His very nature that we be well, whole, restored, and living in a place where the wicked one touches us not.

blessings

Offline ccawthon

• Drops of Cabin Life
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2019, 06:12:45 AM »
Amen, goodshot!