Author Topic: Post in this forum if you are having issues remembering your GBO account  (Read 1908 times)

Offline Matt

• .:{º.º}:.
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (1)
    • Inkredible Image
If you have forgot your password or changed your email address please post in this forum for help.

Matt
Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Offline Buzztail2

• Trade Count: (0)
I was Buzztail over at the “other place” joined may,1 2015. Can’t remember my old password from back when.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
You apparently registered a long time before that. Your old account is still here as this shows:

Offline   buzztail   Email   Member   2005-04-30   72   

You registered first in 2005 and have 72 posts here.

I will assign you a temporary password and send it to you via PM here at the new account. If the e-mail address in this new account is the one you want on your old account I can fix that but have to change the one on your new account to do that.

Once you get the PM and log in just change your password to whatever you like. Then repost here if you want me to change the e-mail on old account to new one in this account.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline buzztail

• Trade Count: (0)
Looks like I’m in. Thank you! The email on the new account (username at live dot com) is preferred.
Shaun

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
OK buzztail, I have changed so your current e-mail address is on your old account. To do that I had to make a slight change in the address on the new account so folks won't be able to e-mail you there. I assume you'll abandon it now that your old account is active so it shouldn't matter.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!