Author Topic: The Definitive JFK Assassination Film....Dark Legacy  (Read 1511 times)

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: The Definitive JFK Assassination Film....Dark Legacy
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
I have seen it, possibly from you.  Thanks.  I'm watching it again in stages.  So far I see a tired old groupie who may or may not remember things too good.  I might start a new one about all this, but after the weekend  - church stuff has got me running.

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2013, 03:05:50 PM »
I saw it quite differant. She has a good mind and was in the know.
The guy that was doing the interview was no professional but he had all the right names and together they laid out a good case for what she said as being true.
What happed in Dallas has been told many times by those that know. Their egos are to large to keep it quite. It's just that those that catch on early and crow like a rooster dont last long. They want you to know, just dont say anything. Much like stalin when he said " its ok to hate as long as they fear.
Any man that has ever fired a gun should know that the warren report was a lie of the most rediculous sort.

Most people dont know the sun came up that morning.

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 04:17:40 AM »
Briarpatch, your post is absolutely right.  I wrote that too fast, heading out the door.  I finished the tape, found it very good, if a bit gossipy, but I don't think it really tells us a lot.  The big idea is the meeting.  She wasn't in it, it was called as the party was breaking up - as dozens, maybe hundreds of uncleared people were around, and it was just too big for something that sensitive.  I would like to have been at the meeting later, at Campisi's restaurant, where Ruby had a steak.  Actually, I wouldn't have been caught dead there, since I later would have been dead.  Take Decker, for instance.  He had been a corrupt lawman since at least the '30s, but that's not the same as being a conspirator.  After the shooting, he was on the radio ordering men to the grassy knoll (actually the railroad yard - sane thing).  The railroad yard was a potential trap - only one way in and out - if it had been sealed and properly searched, they might have found whoever probably did fire from the treeline - quite possibly an XP 100.  I was also troubled that she called herself a friend of Billy Sol Estes, so who knows what sub-mob she was part of.  There were also some awkward edits - one during a discussion of the parade route.  What a great way to jerk the chain of an amateur sleuth.  Any parade in Dallas would go through Dealey Plaza.  It was the main ceremonial plaza, the place where all the main streets came together.  So, the tape was interesting, but not very conclusive.  We have to be very careful not to bite on flimsy evidence, since it discredits the whole case.   [size=78%] [/size]

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 08:27:35 AM »
Something else about the lady's interview has been bothering me.  She said LBJ came out of the meeting seething with anger, so steamed up he made an incriminating remark.  If the meeting had finalized details for the assassination, he should have been smiling like a Cheshire cat.  I suspect that the "Great White Fathers", as she called them, laid down the law about how there was to be no trouble during the president's visit, lots of Texas hospitality and such.  Lyndon might have pushed back about what a scumbag Kennedy was, and gotten the world's smallest violin treatment, maybe even got dressed down in front of everyone about being so greedy he got caught.  I don't know, of course, but it sure rings truer to me that way.

Offline TM7

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 03:26:53 AM »
us920669...
....that LBJ came out of a meeting steamed,,,maybe was just his nature or a tiff over details_ _like being sworn in on the plane next to a shocked and bloodied Jackie, but who knows what got his shorts in a bunch.,,,From all reports he was a SOB.  This 'groupy's' report supplies a few more pieces of the puzzle....supplies names and who was who on the scene. As you know, conspiracies are alot like jigzaw puzzles...put together a piece at a time until you got the whole picture.
..TM7

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »
The meeting was the night before the assassination, so he hadn't yet been sworn in - by one of his favorite judges, by the way, the judge who would eventually be hearing the case against the Dallas Mafia.  Even if Hunt and Murchison were the ringleaders, it seems like with people at the level of Nixon and McCloy in the room, the meeting would have been strictly window dressing.  The big boys don't want to know the details, in case they are ever sworn.  I know about Hunt's flyers, and his undisguised loathing of Harvard educated mop tops, but if he was going to pick up the phone, the flyers seem like about the last thing he would want to do.
Again, these people were not stupid.  They knew the advantage of getting as many others as possible to incriminate themselves.  The fact that Nixon was in town never gets much attention in MSM, which seems like a bright red flag, but he was there for the Pepsico convention.  He was deeply involved with Pepsi, and missing the convention would have been very odd.  Conventions are usually booked way way in advance, so people can save the date, while Kennedy's travel plans were announced in late summer, I think.  Something else that made Dallas the ideal place to do it.

Offline TM7

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2013, 01:31:36 PM »
But didn't George Herbert Walker Bush get arrested the day of the assassination and was seen walking around the Book Depository?
LBJ getting sworn in on the plane likely had to be pre-planned lest he vanished back to DC...
..TM7

Offline briarpatch

Offline TM7

Offline us920669

• GBO Supporter
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2013, 05:21:56 AM »
Thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing on this.
Geraldo!  Wow.  I'm 66 and I was immersed in this stuff as a young adult.  For some reason I broke with Geraldo, thought I was being monkeyed with on something, but the panel he assembled for the KA series is excellent.  I plan on going back and watching them all.  And I remember the lady now, too.  I thought there was something familiar about her in the lawn chair interview, but I had forgotten all about it.  I think I decided she was mainly the love child angle and I really didn't care.  I meant no disrespect, she is a great old gal and I bet a real package as a youngster, but her life story and some of the cracks and asides even today suggest she inhabits a different ethical universe than I do.
The Bush angle - I still don't know.  Anything is possible.  The photos are somewhat questionable, sure did look like W as a sprout.  I can't help noticing that the latest KA revelations are always linked to the current political situation.  Today, the republicans are starting to think about their candidates for what might be a very favorable election climate, and now all of a sudden it's the Bush name, not just the recent one but those approaching death or the long-dead.
I hope everyone realizes, I am so skeptical and play devil's advocate because I really want to know, not get buffaloed into someone else's agenda.  I think JFK would understand. 

Offline briarpatch

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2013, 12:01:23 PM »
Nothing wrong with being skeptical, its how answers are found to serious questions. What I post may not be true and I dont post it as being the truth. I post it as helping to maybe look at something a little clearer.
One thing about the lady Miss Brown. I think after listening to her and realising how many people she knew and the relationship with each, the places she showed up, the secret meetings she was aware of. I think she was much more involved than she has said. She seems to be the classic, jilted, tired, old used up woman with nothing to show for it and wants to tell the world and steer the shame away from herself.

Offline TM7

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2013, 03:13:20 AM »
BP,,,,yes,,,somehow I'm getting a feeling that Lady Brown knows or did alot more than just hanging out and playing with the boys,,,,maybe in somebody's employ.
..TM7

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2019, 04:44:17 AM »
btt

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!