Author Topic: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!  (Read 3755 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Old Syko

  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2263
  • Gender: Male
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 03:54:01 AM »
if you see people acting like that in real life, get away from them as fast as you can because they WILL get you killed."


When would I ever get a chance to quit running away?  ???   People like this are everywhere.  I ran a rigging company for a time and have been around big stuff all my life.  I've seen supposedly experienced people do things that make these guys look intelligent.  The worst thing that can happen on a job with a heavy move is to have someone with an engineering degree close by.


The only one on this show with a lick of sense and someone I would work with is the young kid across the creek.  At least he's smart enough to ask grampa for direction.

Offline SHOOTALL

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23836
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 07:03:34 AM »
Why Shootall? Todd missed a lease payment he screwed it up big time. The lease owner gets a percentage of the gold. Would you want to have that agreement with the bumbling Hoffmans?

I don't care for his poop eating grin  ;D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline myronman3

  • Moderator
  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4837
  • Gender: Male
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 09:51:43 AM »
i agree with ya syko.   

Offline mannyrock

  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2081
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2011, 05:21:19 AM »
Dear Guys,
 
  I know nothing about gold mining, but I have really enjoyed watching this show because it is funnier than the Three Stooges.
 
  The Man-Child with the idiotic billy goat beard (Todd) is simply a moron.
 
   He routinely wastes $25,000 on some activity without any research whatsoever, and then afterwards, decides to call in an expert for some free advice, who then tells him that he did everything backwards.
 
  For those of you who think Fred is such a bad guy, it is clear to me that Todd didn't "forget" to mail in that last lease payment.  (What a crock!) He is a broke deadbeat who didn't have the last lease payment.  He was hoping that the owner of the claim would just let it slide by, especially if he found some gold in the honeypot during the first weeks of the season.
 
    I busted a gut laughing last week, when he just picked out a wooded spot on his new claim, and pronounced it virgin soil, without even asking the owner.  After a week of dozer work by Todd, the owner told him that the spot was fully mined out in the 50s.   Todd then lied to the camera, saying that he only wasted $5,000.   Try $10,000 to $20,000.
 
Best, Mannyrock 
 

Offline SHOOTALL

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 23836
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2011, 01:55:02 AM »
Taking over the claim is one thing that grin is another  :D
If ya can see it ya can hit it !

Offline prospector86

  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Avid Poster
  • **
  • Posts: 108
  • Gender: Male
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 08:06:10 PM »
Been prospecting for several years now. The other day my nephew comes up to me and says he wants to pan with me because he has been watching this show, after watching him for a little bit all I saw was that this show does nothing for the hobby. Not the place to learn anything of value.

Offline billy_56081

  • GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
  • Senior Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7536
  • Gender: Male
Re: Gold Rush Alaska on discovery!!!
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2021, 11:48:57 PM »
This show is still going and Parker is getting a lot of gold.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.