Author Topic: Every one Read  (Read 13562 times)

Offline manofthe45

• Trade Count: (36)
  • A Real Regular
  • Bucks Hang On The Wall. Does Fill The Freezer
Every one Read
« on: March 25, 2007, 02:10:20 PM »
I am seeing a trend towards bitterness and people trying to pick fights.  While complaining is part of the game I am going to have to put a stop to the people who will contradict everything said in hopes of picking a fight.  So basically this is how it is:

ANYTHING I PERCIEVE TO BE A PERSONAL ATTACK OR AN ATTEMPT TO SIMPLY PICK A FIGHT WILL BE MODIFIED OR DELETED TOTALLY.
NRA Member

Offline Bingo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Every one Read
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 03:27:59 AM »
I am a new member here, but I love this last post and the attitude! Lets keep respect and courtesy as a rule.

Offline manofthe45

• Trade Count: (36)
  • A Real Regular
  • Bucks Hang On The Wall. Does Fill The Freezer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 01:52:51 AM »
Welcome Bingo!  GB is a great place.  I love it here and am sure you will too.   Most play nice and the trouble makers are quickly weeded out.  Play nice and post away.
NRA Member

Offline shotgunner

• Trade Count: (8)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 07:36:09 AM »
I am with you one this one. It seems like every time I read about anything to do with hunting in PA, in news papers as well as on-line, there are off-the -deep-end people who want to fight everything. Keep them in line. Shotgunner
NSSA member
past PSSA Vice President
Life member NRA
Father of 3
Hunter/ Trapper/Fisherman
Owner, Skyline Skeet & Trap
Gun nut
"Game butchery is as objectionable as any other form of wanton cruelty or barbarity; but to protest against all hunting is a sign of softness of head not soundness of heart"
Theodore Roosevelt

Offline JPSaxMan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 07:42:57 PM »
It's funny you say that Shotgunner about reading about this kind of thing in the newspaper as well. I've come to realize that it seems to me, that it's some of the people that inhabit PA that tend to have this mentality of having to pick a fight with everything you say just for the fun of it. Not saying all PA residents are like that (I am one myself), but it just seems like the mentality is somewhat skewed in this part of the country.
JP

Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Doctor: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding