Author Topic: Remington Supercell Recoil Pad  (Read 759 times)

Offline Ol BW

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
Remington Supercell Recoil Pad
« on: April 26, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »
I got a Remington Supercell recoil pad today from Bass Pro.  It is the version for wood stocks #19471.  It is an almost perfect fit for two of my shotguns, just need to relocate the bottom screw hole.  I have not checked on my rifles yet but I bet it might fit.  Thought someone on here would like to know so they can try.  Best of all it was only $19.99 + tax compared to $39.99 for Limbsaver.

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: Remington Supercell Recoil Pad
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 12:26:00 PM »
The Limbsaver #10102 model 870 pad is one of the pads listed in the FAQs that's a close fit on Handi stocks, and does require redrilling one of the mount holes.

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Ol BW

• Trade Count: (24)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Remington Supercell Recoil Pad
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 09:42:15 PM »
Yep Tim! That Limbsaver was the one I looked at that was $39.99 at Bass Pro Shop in Nashville, TN. Might as well say twice the price of the Remington pad.  Thats why I bought the Remington pad!  I thought that more here would like to know there was a cheaper option. 

You have to be sure you get the #19471 made for wood stocks if yours is wood.  They had both.  The Synthetic is #19472 it has retangles that stand up on the inside where it fits the stock.  It is quite possible that it would fit a synthetic stock Handi or Pardner though.

I saw this pad at Wal-Mart, but it was the #19472 for the synthetic stock so I almost looked over this one at Bass Pro Shop, so pay attention!