Author Topic: HanidiGrip Stocks & Forearm  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
HanidiGrip Stocks & Forearm
« on: March 19, 2010, 01:00:58 PM »

For those wanting to try the new Handigrip stocks and forearms..Here's the part numbers..and the current prices. You will need a new stock bolt for them as well

HandiGrip Stock....... Part # F 302052...$35.00
HandiGrip Forearm........ Part #FR04089...$21.00
Rear bolt for HandiGrip stock....Part #F30918..$3.00
Shipping is a flat $12.00
+ you state Tax

Yesterday when I called and got the prices and numbers for all 3 they had plenty of all 3 in stock..as of today all of the forearms are sold out and are back ordered. According to Lisa in CS they will be back in stock 3-6 weeks..

I ordered 2 complete sets since I sold all of mine and had to settle for having 1 forearm back ordered and ordered a varmint forearm to tide me over till the other ones come in..I think one will get some type of color change..don't know what I'll go with..Maybe even see if they can be Cerrakoted....having a Ferrari Red stock might be kind of cool...

Mac  

http://www.gboreloaded.com/forums/index.php/topic,203685.msg1099062356.html#msg1099062356
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline quickdtoo

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (149)
Re: HanidiGrip Stocks & Forearm
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 01:03:34 PM »
Thanks Mac, good info for the FAQs.  ;)

Tim
"Always do right, this will gratify some and astonish the rest" -  Mark Twain

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 01:13:42 PM »
I got a chance to handle a new Handi in 270 with Handi Grip stocks. I hate the looks of the set but gotta admit that the gun shoulders nicely and the grip area is a perfect fit for me. I thought the comb looked too low in pictures but in real life it's just about perfect for scope use. If you can stand the looks it would make for a nice set.

Spanky

Offline Mac11700

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (34)
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 01:41:32 PM »
I got a chance to handle a new Handi in 270 with Handi Grip stocks. I hate the looks of the set but gotta admit that the gun shoulders nicely and the grip area is a perfect fit for me. I thought the comb looked too low in pictures but in real life it's just about perfect for scope use. If you can stand the looks it would make for a nice set.

Spanky

While they don't have the appeal of some good walnut..the one thing I can't argue about is how they feel when you shoot them. I've had this stock on my 870 pump for a year..and can tell you they work great.If the grip size is the same as what I have on my Remington...I will be very happy with it. I don't know about the synthetic forearms..but I do know one if not both will be full RTV bedded..I've had exceptional luck with doing this with the wood forearms..

Congrats on your 2000th post

Mac
You can cry me a river... but...build me a bridge and then get over it...

Offline Spanky

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (96)
  • USMC Semper Fidelis
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 03:32:53 PM »
I have to say I do like the looks of the camo job that was posted on here not too long ago. It's funny you mentioning the Remington 870's... I like the way they look with the camo job too. Maybe it's just the basic black that's throwing me off. :-\
I didn't even realize it was my 2000th... thanks Mac. ;D

Spanky